I offer following services :
Sometimes everyday life can feel overwhelming, and hope can begin to dissipate. Getting help in the form of therapy can make a significant difference. In fact, a confidential chat with a professional can open up new horizons and revive hope for the future. I have acquired a wealth of experience during client consultations in the following issues:
- anxiety, panic disorders
- dealing with childhood trauma
- dealing with sexual abuse
- dealing with spiritual abuse
- dealing with low self-confidence
- marriage or dating problems
- child-rearing problems
- relationship problems
- problem in adapting to a new culture
- problems in a multi-cultural family
I also offer Christian counseling, which combines therapeutic expertise with an understanding and sensitivity of the client's spirituality and faith. I have been working for a free protestant church since 2009 and prior to that over ten years serving as a volunteer in different churches and organizations.
© 2020 Hanna Kiviniemi.